Download free copies of these Know Your Rights publications below. To request printed copies or inquire about publications in other languages, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wallet-size "Bust Cards": What to do if you are stopped by the police
- Know Your Rights: A Guide for Public School Students in Washington
- Student Rights and Responsibilities in the Digital Age: A Guide for Public School Students in Washington State.
- Parents’ Guide to Public School Discipline
- Parents’ Guide to Truancy
- Parents’ Guide to School Board Advocacy
- Gender Equity in Athletics: A Guide for Families and Students
- The Rights of Transgender People
- The Bill of Rights
Email email@example.com for information and learn how your school can get involved.